To help the RAF Benevolent Fund to architect and design a powerful and engaging digital platform that enables and encourages collaboration and improves internal communications amongst the team. Ultimately helping team members to ensure a high quality of services and support to the RAF Families.
- Build user engagement through a visually pleasing, design-led and on-brand interface.
- Optimised information architecture to suit the RAF Benevolent Fund’s documentation and functionality needs.
- Facilitate internal communications with a central place for users to easily access key resources updates, news and events.
- Branded and engaging subsites that enables department to share news, information and tools amongst teams.
- To help connect employee around the country, we created enhanced profile features that allows users to find colleagues.
- User generated content, commenting, liking and sharing.
- Fully responsive and mobile optimised.